Skip to main content

Portal 2

Portal 2  (2017)
9" x 12 " - Acrylic on 400g paper


“  Know thyself was written over the portal of the antique word. Over the portal of the new world, Be thyself shall be written” 
- Oscar Wilde - 

Watch the speed painting video below :)

Popular posts from this blog

DNA Thought String 2

DNA Thought String 2  (2017) 9" x 12 " - Acrylic on 400g paper

Mindfulness Art Series

Mindfulness is described as "the quality or state of being conscious or aware of something; a mental state achieved by focusing one's awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one's feelings, thoughts and bodily sensations". I chose to call my series of cloud paintings Mindfuless because they enabled me to become more aware of my surroundings and the many  connections clouds have with the mind.  How did it all started?  How did I become interested in clouds? It probably started a long time ago, when I used to observe shapes in the clouds as a kid. But I progressively became more acutely aware of them over the past couple years. I believe the turning point was when I saw a cloud shaped like a question mark during a trip to Washington DC. Not only had I never seen a cloud shaped like that before, but it appeared while I had a lot of questions in my mind. Seeing this cloud at that very moment felt like a personal message,  a reflect